Thursday, February 28, 2013

A SNEAK PEEK........

Good morning, everyone!  I hope your day is a sunny one!  I wanted to remind  that you
EARLY WORK MERCANTILE updates tomorrow morning, March 1st.  I have just joined the site and so excited that I thought I would give you a sneak peek of one of my offerings:

SIMPLE AMISH LIFE.......



Also, listed another bunny pinkeep in my Etsy for anyone that is interested......


The Farm has had a winter blast over the past couple of days so it is snowy in our area again.  But my heart goes out to those in the Midwest that were hit so much harder.  Here is to warmer days......think Spring!  Thanks for stopping by and hope your day is blessed.

hugs,
Carol

13 comments:

ChRiS said...

oh my those mice are adorable!!!!!

The Bear's Blog said...

Precious, but then so is each piece that you create. I'll take the snow, you can have our weather, with all the yucky yellow pollen and sneezes. Still want to trade?

Hugs

Milly Me® said...

Love your mice Carol! They are so cute.
I think of Spring too. It has been so cold here this winter and I just hate it. I'm done with it and want higher temps and above some sunshine. It has been not shining for too long now..........

Hugs from Holland, Thea x

jennifer768 said...

Carol, I love,love,love your creations!The mice are adorable and the bunny pinkeep is the sweetest.It is a cold morning here too.Hugs,Jen

Mary said...

Simple adorable Carol, if this is the sneak peek now for sure I can't wait to see the rest...Great job as always sweet friend! Enjoy your day, will try and get a letter off to you...been super hecktic here. Hugs Mary

Unknown said...

So, so cute, Carol!! Hope you guys thaw out soon!
}}HUgs{{
Vicky

Sheila said...

Good luck on the new site tomorrow!
Been cold and yes have had some white stuff again but our weekend is supposed to be in the 40's which will be nice but brings lots of MUD! My least favorite "season!" :-)
Loving all the mousers I'm seeing.......you got me hooked girl!
hugs,
Sheila

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love seeing what you've made! They are adorable...you put such detail in all of your creations! Simply wonderful!

Prims By The Water said...

Lovely work Carol..my fav is the bunny! Take care and good luck with Early Work Mercantile, Janice

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! That bunny is just so sweet!!! I love all of them! You certainly have a gift at capturing sweet little faces!!!!

Stay warm! We just have been getting wet, cold rain... :(

Blessings!
Heather

My Colonial Home said...

LOL...oh my gosh Carol could they be any cuter...I love them.
Blessings,
Karen

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

Love it so cute!

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

OMG! The Amish mice are so adorable.
Hugs,
Susan